Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Week 9, a Turning Point

This is the most important fantasy week for me this year. I am at 4-4 (tied for 4th w/ the donkey) and facing The Heeb and his 1-7 record. This is a great chance for him to play spoiler. I cannot afford to drop below 500 w/ 3 teams at 7-1 (good year for Sinatra so far). I have some tough choices to make this week but we will see if they work out. My prediction is that if I can take care of this week then I will make the first round of playoffs and then lose to the OJ's in the first round. We'll see...

Unlike the Donkey, I have been playing cards quite a bit. $20 SNG's, 5/10 and 10/20 online and 4/8 and 8/16 up at Pechanga. I have had mild success at these levels over the past few months. I dont have any fancy stat tracker to share, so I apologize. I dont have many pearls of wisdom today, I just need to get back to posting. One tip for Josh and Stew.. I have recently found some pretty tight/weak play on the 2/4 tables at pp.

Fishing season is here!

See you at the river (and always beware of KQ suited)

No comments: