Wednesday, November 16, 2005

DOTW for Nov.14th

Once again we have a repeat winner of the DOTW award.

Aaron "I knocked out Ivey and crippled Raymer so I'll continue my Donkey Ways" Kantor is this weeks donkey again. Mainly because of his play on Raymer but his final table play wasn't that stellar either. He did have a nice semi-bluff on Haschem (which the rabbit cam showing he would have made his straight) but his last hand with Tex Barch was just donkeyish. He had to realize he was beat.

Anyways another DOTW award should go to ESPN crappy final table coverage. All they showed really was all-inhands and some big pots. WPT coverage is so much better. This final table was 14 hours and I know it is hard to condense but for 2 hours they could have done more. Get rid of there profiles, add an extra hour, just give more poker, not just the all-in hands.

To all my avid readers please tune in next week as I will deviate from bestowing the DOTW on a poker player but instead give the honor to a FFL player.

No comments: