Sunday, November 20, 2005

And now, a little post about "revenge"

So Stewman took me to school this afternoon when his Action Donkey took down my Sea Monkeys. Great game, Stewman... you really earned that win, bud. I'm rooting for you in the postseason! I also decided that I get 25% stake in that tourney I'm buying you into...

I was reading Paul Phillips' journal today and came accross a great post. Paul Phillips is writing about the WSOPC at Paris, Las Vegas:

"There was a big hand at the next table that I watched after a clock was called on aaron kanter. He was facing an all-in from doug lee and had about 25K left. No disrespect to either of them but it was quite a funny confrontation because the nature of their recent television appearances meant I was watching "battle of the suckout artists." All that was missing was danny nguyen in the box. Finally as his hand was about to be called dead, aaron called and showed JJ. Doug had... 44! There was probably 70K in the pot. Aaron had just enough time to celebrate his dominating position before the flop came down with a 6 in the window and was spread to reveal two more fours. From 4.5-1 favorite to 989-1 dog in the blink of an eye. So that's how doug lee got his chips."

Ahhh... sweet donkey revenge...

No comments: