Sunday, November 13, 2005

Time for a Action Donkey to get his due

With all the self-congratulatory postings lately I thought it was time to share with the world my accomplishments over the past half year or so.
First I would like to say that all of the contributors to the greatest poker and fantasy football blog are all accomplished poker players and I would never try to disparage them in any way but I must confess something. While Riverrat has won thousands of $ playing online tourneys and Big Heeb recently had a solid 2nd and other nice finishes and my boy Sinatra rolls large in LV, the Action Donkey has quietly build up a nice record of finishes in online tournament play over the past 6-8 months or so. Anybody can go on and win money but has anybody here won a stick of deordorant and decks of playing cards. I think not. I have repeatedly made final tables in the ESPN 150 player MTT's winning 5 of them and numerous STT's. On the big Sunday tournament I had a 12th out of 1500 which was good for the stick of Deordorant and playing cards and finished 90th out of 1500 in another which was good for ESPN poker club playing cards. While my total monetary winnings is $0 my prize winnings have had an est. value of $12. Not to shabby my friends, not to shabby at all!

BTW, love the post Riverrat about your large pechanga session. Congrats on a nice days work. Nice description of the poker players. I wish I was down there to hang out and play.

2 comments:

BigHeeb91 said...

Wow! A stick of deodorant? Gosh, I sure wish I had a free stick of deodarant over the $2,000 I just cashed out on PP. 1 Week of work on PP and my monthly mortgage is paid for, but a year and a half on ESPN and my personal hygene is taken care of for a month!

RiverRat said...

You seem to need an inexplicable amount of deodorant, you sick sick bastard