Saturday, November 26, 2005

How bout some respect for MY game, Stewman?


Okay I know you've won 32 sticks of deoderant and Phil Hellmuth's pube shavings on the free ESPN site, but you aren't making any money!

I grinded today for 2 and 1/2 hours on a 3 table $30 buy-in. I was a 3-1 dawg in chips when we got heads up, but I told myself I wouldn't settle for runner-up this time. I fought back and took the lead after about 80 hands only to lose with my pocket 9s against KJ os when he caught a 4 diamond board to take it down with the flush. Again, I battled back and when I took the lead late, I kept it.

Aslo, since I had Saturday off, I decided to play in my first Poker Stars Tournament. I played in Dr. Pauly's Saturday tournament. I didn't do so well... finished ahead of a lot of my favorite poker bloggers, but far from the money. The hi-light of the tournament for me was getting knocked out by a guy I really respect

Lots of fun, but I've been putting off two term papers for the last 3 hours so I gotta get to work.

No comments: