Saturday, November 19, 2005

Erin Ness: Donkey or Hottie

The answer to this life long question is she is both!!

I was watching GSN Poker Masters vs. Poker Young Bloods. Yes the Action Donkey was desperate for new tv poker action and has no life so he dvr'ed and watched it. The beautiful Miss Erin Ness was playing. Now she isn't the worst player ever but she isn't that great. If your claim to fame is being the 3rd highest female finisher in the 2004 WSOP ME, that isn't saying very much. She may be worthy for a DOTW award but she is a hottie so she will get a break this week.

On a side note, Action Donkey is rooting for the Bills D to stop LT and for Leftwich to have a big game, I can't give the Big Heeb any bragging rights. Last year I believe we split in FFL, however this is our only matchup this year so I need to win, if not for me for the sake of my ears so I don't have to hear it for the next year.

No comments: