Monday, January 01, 2007

It's hard playing Omaha and Razz at the same time

So my free roll whoring continued today with a Limit Omaha Hi free roll and a razz free roll. I played well in Omaha but then got short stacked and got all the chips preflop in a capped pot (blinds 800-1600) with AK66. Got no help and finished 410 out of 6567 players. I started a razz free roll about 2 hours into the Omaha event and I busted out early in that. I sat out most of it concentrating on OH and then when I busted out of that my first hand in razz I won a nice pot but then lost 2 pots in a row with blinds at 60/120 and 8 ante and bring in of 18Ii believe. I had 6532A and my opponent had 6432A. this hand crippled me. 3rd nuts no good. Now about to play a nl holdem free roll. I still hate multi tabling and trying to play 2 different games at once makes it even worse.

No comments: