Friday, January 05, 2007

Tired and Delerious from Razz


So yesterday I decided to play the 9:30pm Razz free roll on PS not thinking much of it as I had played many other free rolls that day and busted within or soon after the first break. Well this event had 4568 players and I ended up finishing 2nd after playing for over 7 hours. I finally quit at 4:54am. I qualified for some other free roll that I probably won't play. When it got down to 3, one guy quit and me and the other guy battled for almost an hour swapping the lead multiple times before I threw in the towel because I had to get up in less than 2 hours and needed some sleep. The blinds stopped increasing at 50k/100k. They should have kept going higher. We might have truly finished.

Big thanks and props to my Yoda like instructor NBA. At times I felt like he was using the force and guiding the mouse clicks. Thanks for your support and teachings oh wise one. I would write more but I'm very tired and my break in class is over.






1 comment:

BigHeeb91 said...

RazzPair DonkeyBoy comes through big... Nice job, Stewman! I'm proud to be the mentor of such a great Razz player. Can't wait to take you down in our heads-up match!