Saturday, January 20, 2007

Luck Sucks

It sucks.

My luck, to be more specific, sucks.

Which begs the question... if I flop top pair and move all-in only to lose to a runner-runner straight and nobody is around to witness it but the entire table and also Stewman, does it make a sound?

Yes. It does.

It sounds like, "Here it comes... here it comes... THERE IT IS!! UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!!! Runner-runner straight... DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT!?! What a FUCKING DONKEY!!! WHY ME!?!?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?!"

As you can see, it was another typical night on Poker Stars.

Oh wait. I almost forgot! I did get lucky once... I was short stack and picked up AQ on the button and moved all-in only to get called by AK. And I flopped a Queen!!

Oh but I forgot... A King hit the turn. And I lost.

And then there was the time i picked up KK, raised it SIX TIMES THE BIG BLIND and got 6 callers!!

Think I won?

NO WAY!!!

You may wonder... what was the winning hand? A-4 offsuit, of course!

I am getting very aggravated. I'm down more than $600 on Stars since I first deposited money 4 months ago... after winning more than $14,000 in Party the last 18 months of it's existence.

On a side note... there is some good news...

I found out today that I love the A&E show "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels".

Yay.

No comments: