Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was only a matter of time. I finally won my first on-line MTT besting 196 players. Sure it was only a $5.50 turbo NLH tourney on Poker Room but a win is a win. I pocketed $294 for a $288.50 profit. I entered the final table 3rd in chips and knocked out 4 out of the last 5 people catching an amazing rush of cards. AK back to back followed by A10 back to back and got 3 all ins on those. The final hand I had A2 vs A3 and a 2 on the turn sealed it for me. I believe I'm the first of the group to take this large of a MTT down..not completely sure though.

1 comment:

BigHeeb91 said...

yes, while besting 196 players is impressive, need i remind you that it was a $5 tourney... and a turbo.

I did win a MTT last month, remember? Sure, it was only 81 players, but a MTT win is a MTT win. (and I won a lot more money lol)

Nonetheless, nice job... now go win that Spain trip so I can travel.