Friday, November 03, 2006

Something good is bound to happen with all the BS I've taken tonight

So I played my step 3 and busted out on the 3rd hand I even called my opponents hand. 5 limpers at 10/20 blinds. I'm in the cutoff with KJo. SB raises to 75. everyone calls. Flop comes KJ4. SB bets 20 guy in 3rd position makes it 70, guy next to him bumps it to 400 and I make 1200. 3rd position goes all in and an immediate call by the guy who raised to 400. I type in the message field you got pockets 4's and I call after some deliberation. 2nd raiser shows pocket 4's and the other guy had KJ also. Out like that.

I then immediately play a step 1 and win. Go to step 2 and on the 2nd hand 3 limpers to me on the button and what do I have 2 FREAKING BLACK ACES. I make it 120 to go and the BB raises to 400. I push all in and he calls with KJ of hearts. Flop comes QJ6 with one heart. Turn is another heart so he has a flush draw, opened ended straight draw and 2nd pair. River is a 10 and I'm out. What a donkey for calling my all in with KJs. He had 2000 left if he folded. Still plugging away but looking bleak.

Side note on the aces..that was the first time out of probably 10-12 times having them in the past 3 days that I lost. So I can't bitch too much I guess.

No comments: