Tuesday, June 13, 2006

T-Minus 12 Days And Counting...

The World Series of Poker awaits us... and it's only 12 days away.

As everyone knows, Stewman and I are travelling to Las Vegas, NV on Jun 25th to partake in the greatest show on felt. Sinatra will be joining us on the 29th. Unfortunately, RiverRat will not be joining us because he has to be all adult and take care of his newborn son. RiverRat, you will be missed.

I have decided to take detailed notes on all the day's activities as well as key hands that come up throughout the week. When we get back, I will post a detailed trip report on how I won my first WSOP bracelet... of course, not everything has to be reported and I may have to leave out certain activities...

While in Vegas, I want to accomplish a couple of things:

1) Win a WSOP single-table SNG satellite
2) Cash in a WSOP event
3) NOT get knocked out of a tournament by Stewman

No comments: