Wednesday, June 21, 2006

NBA's Mini-Steps Quest Day 2 (update)

So I got to play 8 more minis today and here's where I stand:

I've won 2 step 2 entries

I've won 9 step 1 re-entries

I've dropped completely out 4 times.

My average finishing place is now 3.93... I have 6 top 2 finishes (2 wins and 4 runner-ups), but in step 1, second place gets you the same as fifth place: A re-entry into step 1.

Including the 9 re-entries to step 1 that I have won, and the 35 buy-ins left in my account, I have at least 44 more step 1s to play.

So here's how the stats are shaping up:

Top 5 finishes (guarantee of at least a re-entry into the same step): 11 (73.3%)
Top 2 finishes (which in later steps will be a significant number): 6 (40.0%)
1st place finishes: 2 (13.3%)

The good news is that I can feel myself getting into a bit of a groove (2 wins in the last 9 tourneys and only finished lower than 5th once). The bad news is that I will not be playing much over the next few days due to work and preparing for the upcomming trip.

Stewman... Are we going to have internet access where we're staying or what???

No comments: