Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Donkey of the Week

Hello all you readers out there. Since I am the original "Action Donkey", I have decided to create a weekly column (at least monthly...don't flame me if I'm not doing this weekly) in dediciation to the biggest donkey of the week in the poker tv world.

The inaugural Donkey of the week or as will further be labeled (DOTW) is a gentleman by the name of Pittman. I don't recall his first name so I'll just stick to his last name. Now let me preface this by saying I'm not a Phil Hellmuth fan but that move by Pittman going all in with a KJ at the WSOP ME when it is obvious Phil has him beat pre-flop is a joke. I can understand Phil's reaction and I applaud him for dropping the D-bomb using the word Donkey in describing this guys actions but that is poker and it is his money and he can play it as badly as he wants.

Anyways, congrats to Mr. Pittman, you are the DOTW.

1 comment:

BigHeeb91 said...

Get this... Mr. James Pittman (after earning DOTW honors) placed 214th in the main event this year and won $33,000!

http://www.pokerlistings.com/poker-player_james-pittman

Disgusting...