Thursday, December 28, 2006

Freerolls abound

So since I have no money right now, I am playing the free rolls on PS. I played the daily Hubble 10000 person last night and the recent $5000 promotion ones. I busted out 793 out of 10k in the $5000. Top 50 go to$5000 tourney. I finished 56 out of 10k in the Hubble missing the cut of the top 27 who move onto the $1k free roll tourney next week. Blinds 4-8k with $300 ante. I opened UTG with A10 for 30k, leaving me 52k. I got one caller and then the button min raised. So instead of thinking about his weird raise, I just pushed for my last 52k. The other guy called all in also. Well you don't know what everyone has till the hand is fully dealt. The board comes kk99x. The min raiser of course has AA and ighn.

I played great and had an above average stack till about 100 people left and then I got raised off a hand, called a few raises and had to fold on the flop, and then donkeyed off my last chips. I need to work on taking my time on-line. Live play, I take my time and usually make the correct decision and get my money in good but on-line I just click away like a madman sometimes. This was the case last night. So 4 hours down the drain because I rushed my decision.

Next weekend I look forward with eager anticipation to a ton of poker with NBA . Hopefully we will play a few tourney's and then some NL and LHE action.

No comments: