Friday, March 31, 2006

I hope "it's notta tuma!"

So I have some weird mass in my abdomen and the doctors don't know what it is. I think it's a hernia, but none of the doctors will tell me for sure what it is.

Great.

I graduate next month and I have an unidentifiable mass growing in my stomach.

But, oh well. Surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday and when they take out the Alien Embryo growing in my belly, I should be better. Of course, unless it's cancer. Oh boy that would suck.

But I'm keeping up the hopes that it is indeed a hernia of some sort. I hate the idea of surgery.

So along with my two weeks off of work, I get to play poker. Qualified for the MTT $215 WSOP Satellite where one $10k seat is paid out for every 55 entries. I guess I'll try to play it on Saturday since I may be dead on Wednesday. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was it?