Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One of the best poker blogs

I read this guy Chris Fargis all the time. He has one of the best blogs IMHO. This was from his latest posting. I tried to add his site as a link on the side but no luck yet. If anyone knows how to let me know.

"After the tournament I messed around and played various card games with ZeeJustin, ThorLaden, and Empire2000. These are fine fellows, all of them. After that I headed back to the room to go to sleep but Gavin Smith accosted me in the lobby and demanded that I let him play online on my account so we did that for about three or four hours. The highlight of the night had to have been when Gavin bet all but $1 that a guy had in front of him on the turn with no hand at all and the guy called. When the guy bet $1 into the $1500 pot on the river, Gavin mucked his ten high. I told Gavin I was pretty sure this was wrong. He told me he wasn't sure, but that I might be right."

http://www.twentyoneoutstwice.blogspot.com/

No comments: