Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

So today's my 27th birthday...

I had a lot of fun tonight with Sinatra, Pappy and significant others. Dinner and cards is always a treat. Winning a 6 person tournament... priceless.

Well, maybe not priceless... but definately worth $40.

Anyways, after I got home I decided to hop on ole Party Poker hoping somebody else would be on to chat with. Nope. Oh well... used my Mini Step 3 free-roll and won the damn thing so I'm on to Mini Step 4. I thought I would share my stats from the first tournament on my birthday. Definately a lucky day to be playing cards.
Stewman we missed you tonight... well, the good thing about you not being here meant I actually stood a chance at winning a tourney, but none-the-less...

Still don't have a new name... gotta get one though.

I'm out -

1 comment:

Stewman said...

I thought I'd throw you a bone and not show up for your b-day. That way you can win a tourney. No Q-8 off suits to stand in your way. Happy 27th birthday amigo. Crazy how time has flown by. Next year will be 10 years since high school.