Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanks Dononvan!!

So since I haven't played poker for money in a month, time to do a fantasy football post.

I'm now 5-0 in my one league in no small part to Mr. Donovan McNabb. Who needs that punk ass T.O.? Not Dononvan, that's who. I have a 2 game lead in my division...but next week will be tough. I don't see myself pulling a 72 dolphins but I do see a playoff birth in my future. NBA had his ass handed to him by my next opponent. At least he is doing well in our other league...the one I know he cares more about. Sinatra had a tough lost thanks to Jamal Lewis and the River Rat came through and held onto a win thanks to Mike Bell not playing and gave me a 2 game cushion which I'm sure I will need.

In our other FFL league, River Rat scored a victory against Sinatra and 62 points was enough for me to win (yes I'm lucky) and of course as mentioned earlier NBA won (by 2 points) his match because his opponent and the guilty shall remain nameless didn't replace his kicker who was on a bye. I have it on good authority that if this was a money league, the change would have been made. Not NBA's fault at all so I don't blame him but if that is true what his opponent said, that is just wrong.

So NBA and River Rat move to 4-1 each, I'm 3-2 and Sinatra is 1-4...Just like the Steelers Sinatra has gone from first to worst but the season is still early so anyone is sill mathematically alive...even the Raiders.

No comments: