Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Clarification on the previous post

So NBA went ahead and changed our blog name. Thanks for filling me in on the change btw...but at least the name was a good choice. Anyways, I feel NBA has incorrectly portrayed me and I feel it is my duty to correct these untruths.

I am not a micro-NL Limit whore. I am a low tourney buy-in ($33 and less) and a $9-$50 sng pimp. Second, I am a good poker player and the Q8 was the right play to make, just happen to be against the one person I didn't want to knock out but I wasn't thinking and ended up knocking out Mr. NBA out of a satellite which I finished 2nd on and gained entry into the $1000 buy-in prelim Festa al Lago event at the Bellagio in 2005. He of course won't let me live this down and rightly so but it doesn't mean I am a bad player.

Now that these untruths have been exposed, I and my many legions of fans can now sleep peacefully. You should be ashamed, very ashamed NBA.

1 comment:

BigHeeb91 said...

you didn't get my email?