Monday, July 31, 2006

Donkiness reigns at WSOP ME

Man I kinda wish I was playing, but who am I kidding I'd probably bust out in day 1 but hey I'd make it farther than NBA. Why this guy didn't call his last all in is beyond me. Aren't you pot committed. He put in $16,000 and then won't call Varkomyi's last $1,400. I sure hope this is a card player error...wouldn't be their first.

Varkonyi Wins Battle of Blinds
Action is folded around to Robert Varkonyi in the small blind, and he limps, the big blind raises to $1,000 and Varkonyi calls. The flop is 654, Varkonyi checks, the big blind bets $2,000, and Varkonyi calls. The turn is the 10, Varkonyi checks, the big blind bets $3,000, and Varkonyi calls. The river is the K, Varkkonyi bets $5,000, the big blind raises to $10,000, Varkonyi then re-raises his last $1,400 all-in, and the big blind folds. Varkonyi now has $33,400.

No comments: