Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mini-Steps Quest Update

I haven't posted any updates from my Mini-Steps quest in a while, so I thought this would be a good time:

I decided to only buy in to 23 step 1s and with replays I have played in 44... So far, I have won 8 of them. I have 6 step 1s left to play. Here's a rundown of my finishes:

7th or worse: 9
6th: 1
5th: 5
4th: 5
3rd: 4
2nd: 12
1st: 8

12 second place finshes is quite discouraging. In any other step, I would be happy with second place, but only first place moves on in this step.

I took exactly a month off from the quest, and when I came back to it, it took me a while to shake off the rust. My average finish is now 3.8. I have 8 step 2s (worth $22 each) so my ROI is now in the black at 27.5%.

I should be done playing all my step 1s by the end of next week, and hopefully I will have 10 step 2s to start in on. I'll post another update then.

~NBA~

No comments: