Thursday, December 08, 2005

Action Donkey now swimming with other donkeys on PP

Yes folks the subject of this post doesn't lie. I have now entered the online poker world. I opened up a PP aacount, deposited $100 and after the first night, ran it up to about $130 (woohoo big winner). After the second night, down to about $80. I like it a lot (like there was any chance I wouldn't) I've played 6 sng (5nl and one limit) and have placed 5th(3 times), 10th, 8th, and 1st. Yes, I actually won. Nice $39 profit. Been playing the $.50/$1.00 limit game to get my raked hands bonus out of the way. Have finished up about $30 bucks in about 45 minutes of play.
Well I'll keep you posted on my progress. I was thinking of copying this guy who's blog I follow
http://dnapoker.blogspot.com/

He is trying to turn $50 into $5000 in 1 year playing online poker. Doesn't look like he will do it but you never know. Haven't thought about what my goal would be but once I do I'll let you all know.

No comments: