Thursday, November 01, 2007

Double Shootout Success

So I got a phonecall from fellow Grinders, Inc member Stewman last week telling me he had won a double shootout on Pokerstars to the Sunday Million tournament.

I was happy for him, but immediately starting asking him about the difficulty of the tournament. He told me that it was relatively soft and could see easily cashing in another one.
I have had some success playing in the double shootouts before. I won a seat in the 2006 WCOOP Event #1 via a double shootout and decided to give it a try.

And I won. The very first one I played.




The tournament was soft, and it was relatively easy. I could see myself taking another one down with relative ease, and decided to play more.

And I did.




I have grown very frustrated lately in the 6-handed SNGs that I had been playing with regularity, and found these double shootouts give me much better EV. So, for the time being, I will continue to play these.






1 comment:

Stewman said...

Congrats NBA, now your almost even with me in total $ won in these Ds's. Thanks for the advice in unregistering in my $530 mill and selling T$...