Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On-line Poker Goal

So after vowing not to play on-line poker anymore, PokerStars had to go and start there wsop satellites. So I broke my vow (what a shocker) put in $200 and lost it all within a week. I then put in $300 and sent half to NBA so he could play because he cannot deposit any money on the site. I was down to around 70 bucks and then NBA won some money and transferred my money back to me so I was up to around $200. I then lost $100 in 5 minutes playing 5/10 so I was down to around $100. I decided to play 6-handed 2/4 and haven't looked back since. I have been playing mostly everyday, some days for hours but most days for less than an hour. In about 15 hours of play, I have built that $100 up to over $750. Now this game is crazy and I have been playing extremely loose and like a maniac but so far it has worked.

My goal is the following. Since I have made $650+ in less than 2 weeks, if I can keep that up, that is $1300/month. So my goal is to have over $4k by the end of June and hopefully 10k by the end of the year playing 2/4. Now I may bump the limits up if I feel confident but for now and the foreseeable future I will stick with 2/4.

Now this goal may be unrealistic but if I can continually play and stay with consistent results, I don't think it is impossible. One road block may be if PokerStars stops allowing U.S. based players.

I will post up-dates with my quest and dollar amounts.

No comments: