Monday, September 04, 2006

Still searching for first in a large MTT but getting closer

So if you remember a few posts back, I played in a PP points free roll and finished 20th good for $18. Well I built that $18 up to almost $200 but then lost it all on some sick beats and just bad luck. My account soon read goose eggs so I ponied up 100 PP points to play in another free roll because I am a degenerate and currently have no life (hint hint to all the ladies who are currently not reading this...I'm single...can you believe it). OK so back to poker, there were 905 entrants I finished 3rd. I did have the chip lead with 4 left but lost it when in the bb I raised the sb who just called with 10's and he moved all in and had jacks. At the end, I went all in on a flush draw and gut shot straight and it turns out the chipleader had the nut flush draw. Nothing hit and IGHN. Oh well, made $54 so let's see how I can easily blow that.

I feel my game is coming around and I'm ready for the big time, just need someone dumb enough to back me in a large tourney, say the festa al lago in October. Yeah right!!!

One of these days I will get a win, you can count on it.

No comments: