Thursday, May 26, 2011

WSOP Bets

So BigHeeb and I have made several WSOP bets. Here they are:

#1. Jeff Madsen will win a bracelet this year.
I gave Heeb 7.5-1 on $50 for this bet. The plan is if Madsen wins a bracelet this year I would have to buy Heeb into a Venetian $330 DS event and also $45 in cash. I get a 25% of his net profits on this bet. If I win he pays me $50

#2. Who will win a bracelet next, Jeff Madsen or Erik Seidel?
Heeb picked Madsen and I picked Seidel. We have $100/year on this. If no winner, next year bet becomes $200. We shall reevaluate the amount of the bet if it goes into year 3. Either add another $100 or double the bet to $400

#3. $25K HU
Loser pays for Wynn Buffet when in Vegas next trip. Method to determine winner has not been determined.

#4. $50K Horse
Loser pays for Shibuya or Nobu during our visit either later this year or next year to Vegas. Method to determine winner has not been determined.

#5. WSOP Fantasy Draft.
We each will pick 20 players and use same formula as last year. $100 bet on this, straight up.

No comments: