Friday, May 02, 2008

Painful Interviewer

So I have been listening to Gary Wise for the past few months through his podcast. I just got to say he is one of the worst interviewers I have ever heard in my life. Up there with Larry King! Constantly fumbling and rewording questions, adding his own commentary, cutting off his guests, asking dumb questions and asking even dumber follow up questions. Now this hasn't stopped me from listening and won't in the future because like I've said before I am a degenerate and I need something to help get through the day at work but man is he awful. I like his writing for ESPN, Bluff, and on his own site but his interviewing skills needs more polishing. I expect better from someone in the Magic the Gathering Hall of Fame...well maybe not!

I can't make this shit up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic:_The_Gathering_Hall_of_Fame

No comments: