Sunday, January 13, 2008

Out of Sunday Million

So I'm out less than 1 hour into the event. Finished 5965 out of 7370 players. Very frustrating tournament for me. I won the first hand dealt and that was the highlight. I got dealt 7 pockets pairs in probably 55 hands seen. Had AK once and made a big reraise which guy called and then he bet 1k on a 8 high flop and I folded. Had aces and everyone folded to my raise. Last hand I called off my remaining 1900 (150/300 level) when I got reraised with A10 of hearts and he had JJ and they held up. I only called because hand before that I got pushed off of my preflop raise for the millionth time and got frustrated. Bad call but mostly born out of frustration. Well 0 for 2 now in the sunday million. The play was really solid at my table. Nobody I knew but I'm sure some of them were pros. So now with
$.04 in PS and $.02 in FTP, I can now say I am done.

I was doing some thinking and realized the last 9 times I have aces either live or online, I have only won 3 times. How sick is that!!! Oh well what can you do.

No comments: