Thursday, September 20, 2007

MTT Cash

So nothing significant to report but I played my first on-line MTT non-free roll last night in a couple months and cashed finishing 22nd out of 367. It was Absolute Poker which I had $5 in my account froma bonus release that I obtained. I played a $5 MTT, first place was over $400 and top 45 got paid. I played well never really in danger. I had pocket kings twice when I was first to enter pots and both times got reraised all in by shorter stacks (stacks with no reason to move all in btw) and they both hit there ace on the flop. First was A4 and second was A7. First loss dropped me from approximately from 8k to 4k. Second time dropped me from 11 k to 6k. I rebounded both times and then was at about 8.5k blinds 600/1200 and I was UTG with A9. I pushed all in and it folded to BB who called with QQ and he held up. Over all was $11 and some change for a $6 profit. Not really worth the almost 3 hours it took but nice to play a MTT again. That is 3 MTT's for me on Absolute poker with 2 cashes and 1 final table.

No comments: